The Top Benefits of Laminate Flooring
What Is Laminate Flooring?
The Benefits of Choosing Laminate Flooring
- Durable: First and foremost, laminate flooring is very strong. When you invest in a good quality one from a respected manufacturer, they will be scratch-resistant due to the tough exterior layer along with the resin coating. This makes it a valuable option for those high traffic areas in your home.
- Easy to Install: Laminate is a lot easier to install than other leading floor types. This is because the boards are pre-designed to interlock with one another, making them seamless to work with. This means that when you hire an installer, you will likely save money since there is no nailing or stapling effort involved.
- Material Price: This benefit is what draws many people to the laminate option. Laminate is less expensive than traditional hardwood but still holds immense quality. If you are on a budget and want something nice, then this could be your ultimate choice to go with.
- Versatile Placement: Laminate can be installed on just about any type of subfloor you may have, including concrete and pre-existing vinyl flooring. So, if you are looking to transform your basement or have areas in your home that hardwood is not compatible with, laminate can remediate those challenges.
- Easy Maintenance: Once installed, laminate is very simple to clean and maintain. If you spill something on it, you can wipe it up and not have to worry about the appearance diminishing because of it. Just a quick sweep regularly is all you need to keep it in top shape.
- It is Hypoallergenic: Last but not least, laminate is known to be a profound hypoallergenic. This is because, with laminate, there are no places where dust, particles or allergens can get trapped. It also contains an underlayment that is a moisture barrier that both prevents floor damage and stops mold from forming.
Why Choose Lucky Flooring
For new floors in and around Sydney, Lucky Floor Pty Ltd offers an exceptional selection of timber, bamboo, laminate, vinyl, and more that goes beyond quality materials. Not only do we carry a huge stock of different options for the discerning residential or commercial property owner, but we also offer guaranteed top-quality service from the first contact to the final walk-through.
Our goal is your satisfaction. The Lucky Floor installation team is part of the overall company, so we control the quality of service every step of the way. You do not have to worry about unknown subcontractors walking through your home or other property. You get the peace of mind of knowing that every installer has been carefully vetted for maximum knowledge, skill, experience, and integrity.